- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You may not use the SixLinks.org service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links, content that you submit, post, and display on the SixLinks.org website.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack SixLinks.org or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with SixLinks.org.
- You must not, in the use of SixLinks, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your SixLinks.org account. While SixLinks.org prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that SixLinks cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the SixLinks.org service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the SixLinks.org service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.